The benefits of EndyMed:
- Quick and painless, with no downtime
- Enjoy immediate visible improvements with long-lasting results
- It can work on any type of skin
- With the Intensif, your skin will continue to improve up to a year after your last treatment session
EndyMed 3Deep is a revolutionary, multi treatment skin science system that treats multiple aesthetic concerns:
- It utilizes non-invasive radiofrequency technology, to firm contours (face, neck, and body) and reduce cellulite
- It utilizes fractional skin resurfacing with it’s intensif RF microneedling handpiece (improving the appearance of scars and wrinkles)
- Features multiple treatment heads that can be customized for individual treatments
EndyMed’s 3DEEP RF treatments stimulate your body’s natural collagen renewal process, leading to skin tightening and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles. 3DEEP RF heat energy helps shrink fat cells and speeds fat metabolism, causing a smoother appearance of localized fat deposits, thereby reducing the appearance of cellulite. It can be used to treat many body areas, including those that are not normally treatable by other means.
- Body Contouring (Reduce Cellulite, Shape Abdomen, Buttocks and Thighs)
- Body Tightening (Focused Volumetric Skin Tightening for Neck, Lower Jaw, Chest, Upper Arms and Knees)
- Facial Tightening (Smooth Wrinkles, Tighten and Shape Face and Neck)
EndyMed’s iFine treatment head targets fine lines and wrinkles found in the delicate thin-skin areas around the eyes, resulting in:
- Smoother, tighter skin around the eyes
- Reduced under eye sagging and improved eye contour
- Reduced hooding to reveal more of the eyelid
- More youthful, less tired looking eyes
- Softening of fine lines enabling easier application of make up
EndyMed’s Intensif Skin Remodeling works on all skin types to help with the appearance of:
- Acne scars
- Traumatic scars
- Stretch marks
Click here to download the free EndyMed Smartphone app!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can sagging skin be corrected non-surgically?
Skin laxity can be improved by employing novel non-invasive energy-based technologies. Our experience has shown that when using the EndyMed 3Deep technology, it is possible to tighten loose skin and promote production of new, healthier collagen.
What is radio frequency and how does it work?
Radio frequency (RF) is an advanced technology that safely heats the collagen in the skin. If sufficient energy is delivered, the collagen will contract, providing an immediate change in the skin appearance. The treatment also triggers a second process of new collagen production, leading to a significant change in skin appearance. The result of collagen remodeling is tighter, younger looking skin.
RF has two major intrinsic advantages over other technologies: 1) it penetrates deeper in the skin and 2) it is not affected by skin color.
What is the unique advantage of EndyMed 3Deep RF technology?
3Deep RF represents the newest variation of RF technology, an evolution of RF based professional skin tightening, body contouring and fractional skin resurfacing systems. 3Deep technology, comprised of multiple electrodes, offers, for the first time, a safe, energy based system that combines delivery of controlled heat deep into the skin, while preserving the overlying epidermis.
How does 3Deep RF technology compare to Monopolar and Bipolar RF?
3DEEP™ uniquely controls the power and depth of the RF energy delivered to the skin, different to the other RF products on the market today.
- What areas of the body can be treated with 3Deep RF?Monopolar / Unipolar RF- Technology in which the RF energy flows uncontrolled through the body. This can be painful for the patient and requires intense skin cooling during the procedure.
- Bipolar and X-polar RF – Technology in which the RF flows superficially and is less efficient. It requires cooling to protect the skin.
- 3DEEP® RF – Technology which results in deep, controlled and targeted energy flow with minimal energy flow on the skin’s surface. No cooling is needed.
The 3Deep technology is efficient for most body areas. Through our research, we have found that different body areas require different energy parameters. We have different applications which are customized for various body areas.
What should I expect during treatment?
During the procedure, the deep skin layers are gradually heated, while the skin surface remains around 40*C (hot shower temperature). Your skin temperature will be constantly monitored. Depending on the size of the treatment area, treatment make take between 30-45 minutes. The treatment is relaxing, pain free and carries no side effects.
What is the recovery time?
Following treatment, you may immediately resume all routine all activities. You may notice slight redness around the treatment area, which usually disappears in a couple of hours.
How many treatments are required to see results?
According to your treatment program, we will offer a series of treatments, up to six, in intervals of one to two weeks. You should start to see improvement in your skin following the second treatment and additional improvement will gradually appear as the treatment course progresses.
As new healthier collagen is formed, tighter, more natural looking and firmer skin will be produced. The gradual improvement in your skin will continue even after completion of the series.
How long does the effect last?
The improvement in skin quality should be long lasting. However, maintaining the results of, for example, body contouring or body tightening treatments, is also subject to a person’s calorie intake, exercise and lifestyle. So, a balanced diet, proper exercise program and healthy lifestyle will help to maintain the desired treatment effects.
EndyMed 3DEEP Intensif Radio Frequency Microneedling
Is FSR (Fractional Skin Resurfacing) right for me?
EndyMed’s Fractional Skin Resurfacing procedure is ideal for treatment of sun-damaged skin, reduction of hyperpigmentation, improvement of skin texture, decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and treatment of acne scars.
Which body areas can be treated with FSR?
FSR is designed to treat those body areas which are frequently exposed to the sun: face, neck, decollete, hands, or areas susceptible to acne scarring.
How many treatments are required to see results?
Results of FSR can be seen as quickly as one week following a SINGLE treatment. Additional skin improvement is noticed over time-with continuous improvement up to 3 months after treatment. For more damaged skin or acne scars, 1-2 additional treatments will be needed to enhance the outcome of the treatment.
What should I expect after FSR treatment?
Following a FSR treatment, you will be able to cover the treatment area with makeup and resume normal activities about 30 minutes after the treatment is concluded. Any minor skin swelling or redness will disappear with 2-3 hours after the treatment.
After 2 days, you may notice small microscopic crusts on your skin. These crusts are easily covered by makeup and will resolve naturally within 5-7 days after the treatment. Within one week after the treatment, your skin will show the benefits of a brighter smoother look.
How long does the FSR treatment last?
The improvement in skin quality should be long lasting, however, proper skin care and sun protection will help preserve the results.